Monday, June 23, 2008

Knee High by July

Well this past weekends rain certainly made everything in the garden shoot up.... Our corn is past knee-high...
I am in the process of putting in an herb garden. I have cilantro, parsley, chives, oregano, sweet basil and dill already in. My husband cut faux wood pcs. for me and I am going to paint them up to label the pots. My harb garden pots surround a potted mum ("The Love Mum"). When I first met Bret he bought it for me and I have been nuturing it ever since and it comes up every year!!!

The movie of the weekend ended up being "Mad Money".... Not a bad rental.... 4 out of 5 stars.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have a love/hate relationship with gardening- I love to do it, but plants hate me! LOL I have cilantro in my garden this year, and it's SOOOOO strong... Can't wait til it gets big enough to use in something :D Good luck with your garden this year, and thanks for putting me in your beady sites! :D (now I'm in the mood to make more calaveras...hehe!!)

p.s.... I like the name! :D