Friday, June 27, 2008

Hobbies

One of my hobbies is making jewelry (for myself). I love to wear things that I created. I have two wonderful lampwork bead artists that I order things from. They are Palmtree Queen and Torch by Night! These two girls do awesome work. I have put their links on my favorite sites. Please check them out. I will post a few pictures of what I made with their beads when I get a chance!!

We have been getting lots of rain, which means what??.... yes, weeds in the garden. I have decided to put newspaper between the rows so their are no weeds. This way I can just till the paper in the soil at the end of the season.

My husband took me out Tuesday night for dinner and a movie... We went to see the HULK... It was really good. Second to IRON MAN though... Then we tried this new Carribbean restaurant called "VHOODA". The food was average but the outdoor bar was fabulous. It had carribbean music and great decor.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have to comment again before I get to work :D PTQ has some new skulls up- they're GORGEOUS, and I'm envious of her skully mold! I hope you get pics posted, I so want to see what you've done with my stuff! :D Ok, off to torch now, srsly...lol