Monday, September 22, 2008

First Day of Fall


Haven't been on reporting anything lately. Not much happening lately...Weather has been terrific. Got the garden torn down just in time for IKE to blow by and mess up the yard!!

The only plants left in the garden are beans... Now if Bret would quit eating them off the vine we might be able to pick them for supper one night!!

Fall is hear and it's my favorite time of year... I can't express how I love the fall foliage. I love the smell of Fall, the cool temps, and of course.......HALLOWEEN!!! I can't get enough Halloweeness!! (Is that even a word) I have the yard almost done with decorations... I made the coolest candy corn for the yard. Bret sawed candy corn shapes out of the plastic wood and I painted them... I will post a picture of the yard soon.

I have tried a new Mac n Cheese recipe which I will post and tonight I am making a Chicken and Wild Rice soup. Let you know how that comes out.

No movie reviews yet this week... Maybe over the weekend we'll check something out...

Happy Fall Ya'all
























No comments: